Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful



When people ponder about who or what they are thankful for, they always refer to their family members or friends. Few are grateful for their classmates, but now they have to be. I could list various names in my class I am grateful for, but in my opinion, one person makes the class interesting (apart from the teacher of course; extra credit for that one). That person is Devin O'banion. He is not only smart and intellectual (always using big words), he's also funny and makes the class worth while. He brings up meaningful questions and comments that could be debated upon and cause uproar in the classroom. Devin is definitely a person I am grateful for. He is funny, smart, and always has something meaningful to say about the topics that we discuss we in class. When I'm not in the mood for English, his comments usually get me interested in the class once more. He is a great classmate and friend, and I am truly thankful for him. 

1 comment: